Keeping Your Place of Business Clean
No Matter the Place, We Can Clean it!
Business owners know how overwhelming running it can actually be. We understand it can be 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; at SERVPRO we work those hours to fit your schedule. When it is your responsibility to oversee the day-to-day operations within a company, keeping it clean is understandably the last thing on your mind. Dusty cabinets or stained carpet floors with everything in between makes keeping your workspace clean and neat a constant challenge.
With standards set from the pandemic, keeping a workspace tidy is more important than many business owners ever imagined. Studies have shown that work productivity and employee morale is much higher when an office space is kept well-ordered and organized. Don’t waste your time trying to do it yourself, hiring commercial cleaning services like SERVPRO to regularly visit your office and clean as well as disinfect.
In addition to helping motivate your employees, a clean office is also crucial for clients and guests who visit. How can a potential client trust that your company will provide great services if your office is a mess? Spend some time today walking around your office and give yourself a score against this clean workspace checklist:
- Clean floors: check for carpet stains and dirt on hard floors
- Trash cans: empty your trash cans each night and wash as needed
- Dusting: spot check all surfaces and furniture for unwanted dust
- Fingerprints: remove any marks from glass doors, windows, surfaces, and walls as well as any door frames and light switches
- Disinfect: make sure all floors are mopped and door handles are cleaned
- Cabinets: spot clean and polish all office furniture to remove any unwanted stains
- Break Room: keep kitchen and fridge/freezer clean and tidy, throw away expired or old food/beverages
- Vents: vacuum vents once a month
- Organize: make sure all files, folders, and papers are neatly stored
- Restrooms: refill soap dispenser, disinfect surfaces, clean toilets, and make sure that all bathroom appliances are operating correctly
It does not matter what type of office you run, a restaurant, graphic design company, law firm, etc, cleanliness is essential to the well-being of your business, its clients and most importantly its employees. Be sure to keep this checklist in mind when you consider hiring SERVPRO to clean your office for you, it is no easy task especially to do correctly.