Advanced Technology and Techniques
At SERVPRO we depend on using the most up to date technology and resources at our disposal to provide the best service around. We are able to restore water-damaged homes by using things like infrared cameras that allow our technicians to discover any moisture in your walls, floors or ceilings. We can target specific areas where damage has occurred as well as scan the surrounding area to see the extent of damage. Along with the cameras our technicians have hygrometers at their disposal to determine the exact amount of saturation present. Using these detection methods we are able to determine the best treatment options using a variety of drying equipment.
This equipment consists thing such as of state of the art commercial dehumidifiers that eliminate all traces of water in on the property with speed. Our equipment erases the last hints of moisture to prevent mold growth as well as structural damages. When we are concerned about bacteria growth you can take trust that we will disinfect using our specially designed products that are able to prevent microorganisms and mildew from spreading. All of our work meets the full approval of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), so make sure to trust the professionals at SERVPRO with what matters most.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.