Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Williamsburg, Greenpoint is faster to any size disaster. No job is too big or too small for our friendly, licensed & insured property damage restoration teams. Our staff works tirelessly, around the clock, to completely restore your property, handle your insurance company and give you piece of mind. From the moment you speak to one of our friendly staff members, you will start to rest easy knowing that you are in good hands.
Your dedicated project manager will keep you updated every step of the way, ensuring all of your needs and expectations are not only met but exceeded. Don't trust any restoration company, trust the experts at SERVPRO of Williamsburg, Greenpoint.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (917) 809-6562
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Williamsburg, Greenpoint arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.