Fire Cleanup... No Problem!
We cleaned up after an unfortunate bathroom fire in an apartment. After a hair straightener was left unattended, the bathroom was up in a blaze very quickly after. Thankfully the residents made it out safely, and the damage left behind was gone in a flash thanks to our crew. When disaster strikes, call the best of the best. We will treat your space with the respect and expertise that it deserves. We remove the damaged structure and restore the rest, limiting the down time and inconvenience you experience. Trust the experts at SERVPRO to get the job done the right way.